ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 Rejected - Please suggest

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

srihari.kothapalli
Newly Registered

Tier1 Rejected - Please suggest

Post by srihari.kothapalli » Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:11 pm

One of my close friends tier1 is rejected in chennai bdhc.

They say, they got the contradictory information from the employer checks. so, they rejected.

HR mentioned the employee is on leave for 3 weeks. And employee said, he is in office when they called. He appearantly was.

Can somebody suggest whats the best way to proceed?

girlinLondon

Re: Tier1 Rejected - Please suggest

Post by girlinLondon » Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:39 pm

srihari.kothapalli wrote:One of my close friends tier1 is rejected in chennai bdhc.

They say, they got the contradictory information from the employer checks. so, they rejected.

HR mentioned the employee is on leave for 3 weeks. And employee said, he is in office when they called. He appearantly was.

Can somebody suggest whats the best way to proceed?
how can the hr do such a thing ...... i think u can sue the hr if you have written proof of the same.

srihari.kothapalli
Newly Registered

Post by srihari.kothapalli » Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:43 pm

HR indeed messed it up. My friend was under vacation for quite some time and he was just back on that day. And HR missed it.

HR is happy to write a letter and hand it for BHC? But do you think now ECO would trust it?

globetrotter_ks

Post by globetrotter_ks » Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:22 am

Dear All

I have seen lot of visa being rejected due to non response by HR. Wud advise all to submit all the employer reklated documents in order to aviod the verification. BHC will call HR only in case if they find employee-employer relation weak this happens due to less paperwork try to submit all ur papers like appointment letter, appraisal letter, confirmation letter, salary slips signed by HR, visiting card of urs, i card photocopy of the company etc etc. If possible ask ur HR that u need a salary statement for the last 12 months as u want it for home loan or any other loan purpose and submit it.
More documents will satisfy BHC and they wont do HR verification and u will get ur visas fast. Its the HR verification due to which the visa is delayed. I submitted all the papers and got visa in 5 days. All the best.

ckshekar14

Post by ckshekar14 » Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:10 am

What ever globetrotter_ks, has told its absolutely correct.

Even i subbbmited all the papers. So, there was no Verfication done.

My name was misspelled on my offer letter. So, i got the letter from her about and submitted.

So, anyhow the visa is regected now. So, please try to collect all the details and go for appeal with the letter from HR about this.

All the best.