ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

urgent query

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

yaar001

urgent query

Post by yaar001 » Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:17 am

I am applying for HSMP in March 2009. For about three month’s period, I do not have the payslips because I had a pay dispute with my employer.
My employer did pay me for those three months in question but made single payment into my bank account. My question to you that is it necessary to send my payslips for those three months to the UKBA or a letter from my employer with a detailed breakdown of my net/gross pay and tax would suffice.

tapindersingh
Mood:
India

Post by tapindersingh » Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:30 pm

you need 2 proofs for income, figure out how you will get the second proof, one being a letter from employer with gross and net salaries for the payslips missing.

lata

Post by lata » Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:36 pm

I think other proof is bank statement in which you got credited 3 months salary at a time

dextar

Post by dextar » Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:49 pm

I would say if you include all the payslips you have, an employer letter covering full earning period and bank statement for same period.

In the employer letter ask your employer to include the breakdown of your salary per payment paid into your account not per month. Also mention gross amount and net amount credited in your account in the letter. The reason of doing so, to show a collobration of your bank statement with your employ's letter.

So, in your case if you get payed for 3 months as a one payment then your employ's letter should show one payment with date paid, gross amount and net amount paid. And this net amount should match to your bank statement.

If there is any mismatch between your evidence then you will be in trouble.

Hope this helps.

yaar001

Post by yaar001 » Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:19 pm

thanks for your advice