ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Newzland PR

Australia: Points Calculator | Skilled Immigration
New Zealand: Points Calculator | work visas

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

radha
Newly Registered

Newzland PR

Post by radha » Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:49 am

Hai,

Is it possible for me to apply for Newzland PR with out going for educational visa.If so need i want to get a job offer in newzland.can i apply directly to apply to the immigration office?if applied how many days does it take to be approved.

Harry2007
Newly Registered

Post by Harry2007 » Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:17 pm

Is it possible for me to apply for Newzland PR with out going for educational visa
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes it is.

If so need i want to get a job offer in newzland.can i apply directly to apply to the immigration office?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can apply for PR without a job offer in NZ

if applied how many days does it take to be approved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Varies wildly. But usually takes a long time if u dont have a job offer in NZ and the worst part is u need to pay upto 95% of the total charges upfront. If u apply for short term work permit it will get a decision within days if not weeks but u need to have a job offer in NZ for that.

Hope that helps

cheers
harry