ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EUfam permit on passport a sticker or stamp

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

MYSPACE
Newly Registered

EUfam permit on passport a sticker or stamp

Post by MYSPACE » Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:10 pm

Guys is the EUfam permit on passport a sticker or stamp? .....Hv seen the Uk one and is sticker just like visa sticker,but have not seen the one 4 ireland?

cantaro

Re: EUfam permit on passport a sticker or stamp

Post by cantaro » Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:31 am

My wife got the EU4FAM card as well as a regular Stamp 4 in her passport. No sticker.

zafarzafar
BANNED

hi

Post by zafarzafar » Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:36 pm

yes there is no sticker required, the GNIB card shows ur stamp 4EUFAM NEED NO STICKER but there would be a stamp on ur passport which shows the expirty date and issue date of the visa and all the major airports now about. but for ur own safety while traveling keep ur marriage cert + the approval letter from deprtment of jestice with u. may be u would need, and yes don't compare UK immigration with ireland they are completely change.
arsalan

anusuri
Newly Registered

Re: hi

Post by anusuri » Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:50 pm

zafarzafar wrote:yes there is no sticker required, the GNIB card shows ur stamp 4EUFAM NEED NO STICKER but there would be a stamp on ur passport which shows the expirty date and issue date of the visa and all the major airports now about. but for ur own safety while traveling keep ur marriage cert + the approval letter from deprtment of jestice with u. may be u would need, and yes don't compare UK immigration with ireland they are completely change.
Hi zafar. what happen if i dont have the justice dept approval letter. i have lost my letter. but on marriage letter the spouse nationality is not mentiones. i just have eu stamp4 fam card only. is there any information on internet where i can print out and take it as proof. thanks in advance

zafarzafar
BANNED

Post by zafarzafar » Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:15 am

Hi Anusuri
Particulrly u don't need the department's letter but u could be asked for that on any airport.
If u dont have this lstter don't try to travel to EU coutries without ur wife or withgout this letter.
u could be asked for the letter and may be not....
try to get direct flights to and fro to ireland or you can write to EU treaty department to issue you the new letter if you feel for this. it depends on ur circumstances.
cheers
arsalan

anusuri
Newly Registered

hi

Post by anusuri » Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:48 pm

zafarzafar wrote:Hi Anusuri
Particulrly u don't need the department's letter but u could be asked for that on any airport.
If u dont have this lstter don't try to travel to EU coutries without ur wife or withgout this letter.
u could be asked for the letter and may be not....
try to get direct flights to and fro to ireland or you can write to EU treaty department to issue you the new letter if you feel for this. it depends on ur circumstances.
cheers
Thank you zafar.