ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Maintenance Fund Question

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bhavin_IT

Maintenance Fund Question

Post by bhavin_IT » Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:20 pm

Hi,

Currently I am working in USA. For the maintenance fund I am having a minimum balance of 1000 dollars maintained in my US account which is equivalent to 690 GBP. I am having a joint account with my Dad in India which is having around 2500 GBP minimum balance maintained in last 4 months. Can I saw both of this account for maintainance fund so that I can apply before April 1st 2009.

Thanks.

rnvv
Newly Registered

Post by rnvv » Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:16 pm

Hi everyone, I have a similar question too. I did an undergrad degree in the UK, during which time I had opened a student bank account. I have funds in that account but not 2,800. I hold the remaining funds to meet the 2,800 maintainence fund requirement in my bank account in india. Can I use both these accounts to meet the Maintainence Funds requirement? Would i need to provide bank statements & letters of authority for both accounts?

Look forward to your reply. Many thanks.

tapindersingh
Mood:
India

Post by tapindersingh » Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:08 am

bhavin_IT, you have too many threads for the same question :-(

Please refer to your other thrad, I have replied