ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refused PSW on maintenance Funds, should I appeal?

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Lada24
Newly Registered

Refused PSW on maintenance Funds, should I appeal?

Post by Lada24 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:35 pm

I just got rejected on visa and now thinking of appeal. I didn't have 800 pounds in my account for 3 months, it was short between Oct 21-Nov 10.

My situation was that I didn't know about the required 3 months fund until I went to talk to Dean Student office at my university early November. I went to ask what I would need if I would like to apply for the visa and that was when I found out about the fund. I therefore asked my family to transfer the money into my account and it was late (my visa expired on Jan 30th so had to apply Jan 23rd). Before that I didn't keep a lot of money in my account and my family transfer money for my rent and bills monthly, plus I work part time and get paid in cash but I do have payslips of every months.

So in my case, if I appeal would it be possible if I would explain to them my situation and send them my payslips together with my bank statement from Nov 10-Feb 10 with amount of money over 800 pounds?? Or any advices what should I do in my case? I have to send my appeal within March 10th.

Thank you.