ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Previous Earning Proof Urgent

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bhavin_IT

Previous Earning Proof Urgent

Post by bhavin_IT » Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:16 pm

Hi,

I am showing my pay stubs for previous earnings along with the salary credited in bank statements and employer letter showing each months income.

For one of the pay i don't have my pay stub. so will the employer letter and bank statement be good enough as a proof for it or not?

if not then i will take out that particular pay.

Thanks a lot.

Tier1_Bristol

Re: Previous Earning Proof Urgent

Post by Tier1_Bristol » Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:26 am

bhavin_IT wrote:Hi,

I am showing my pay stubs for previous earnings along with the salary credited in bank statements and employer letter showing each months income.

For one of the pay i don't have my pay stub. so will the employer letter and bank statement be good enough as a proof for it or not?

if not then i will take out that particular pay.

Thanks a lot.
Hi Bhavin_IT,

I would suggest you just keep the employer letter and bank statements alone as a proof and dont provide payslip which might confuse the caseworker.

Ensure that the Employer letter is on a letter head /signed/sealed per guidance.

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Gita