ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW Refusal

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aruvi_j
Newly Registered

PSW Refusal

Post by aruvi_j » Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:36 pm

Hi,

I had my PSW Transitional arrangement VISA refused on the 27th Feb 2009 (Applied on 19th Jan 2009). Intially i was having IGS VISA and then i applied for my PSW Transitional VISA.
My VISA has been refused saying that, i haven't produced 3 months complete bank statements. That is true, because i couldn't submit my last 4 days bank statements. The reason behind this is, my bank sent the bank statements and it has been delayed by the Postal service. since i am working in reputed company (full time) for a reasonalbe salary, i kept my payslips (oct - jan) to cover the last 3 days. But HO just refused it saying i couldn't show the proof of fund for the full 3 months period and gave me a Right to appeal form.
Now i have filled my refusal through a solicitor on 3rd of march 09(service date starts from 03/03/09 and deadline to appeal 17/03/09), who is charging me a resonable amount of fee to do this.

Questions:

1) How Easy will be this case to win? (I have more than £800 in my account from October to till date and also £550 approximately from October to till date in my wife's account)

2) what is the time frame on these type of case to get a decision? (if you could give me a time frame on each step that will be appreciated)

3)will i be able to continue to my employment until i get my decision on my VISA?

4) What are the Negative sides on this case?

Thanks
Aruvi_j

nksg

Post by nksg » Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:45 pm

Hello,

Can you please post your querry in the right area...

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewforum.php?f=37

There is a high chance you get some good advice there as this is Tier 1 forum..

ssoct98@hotmail.com
- thin ice -

Post by ssoct98@hotmail.com » Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:03 pm

Dont worry you win easily.