ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BANK GIRO : any rejected

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

maheshnair
BANNED

BANK GIRO : any rejected

Post by maheshnair » Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:29 pm

Hi Guys ,

Need help .

My 11 months bank statements came upto some 200 or more pages .
So my lawyer suggested Put only 11 statements which shows the Bank giro or the salary credited statements .

So i have attached only the 11 statements out of the 200 which shows the credited net salary .

But for maintainence i attacghed complete 3 months .

Any one got rejected saying that u need all 200 ?

All the 11 has my name adress and account numbers .

Please help

T_mahmood
Member of Standing

Post by T_mahmood » Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm

You must send the statmements of whole claimed period...not a part of it. If you are claiming for 11 months income than these 11 statments should show whole net claimed income...
Thinking low is crime....

maheshnair
BANNED

confused

Post by maheshnair » Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:41 pm

Hi ,

Help please ....

Now confused .

between feb 2008 to feb 2009 there are 300 statements or more .

So from each months statement i selected the statement showing the salary input of that month only .

So i have 11 statements each of which shows the transaction of the NET salary ..

So all the 11 matches the payslips of each month .

what i am saying is i did not attach the whole 300 statements but only one what is needed .

Is that fine

Say for feb 2008 i had say 22 statements .. i selected only 1page out of 22 containing the income deposited ...

similarly for march 2008 out of say say 25 i selected 1 showing salary for march and so on aqnd totally 11 statements ..

Please guide if that will be Ok .

T_mahmood
Member of Standing

Re: confused

Post by T_mahmood » Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:15 pm

what do you mean 300 statements in 12 months? How many accounts do you have? Do you mean 300 pages?

what I would suggest that send all the pages(if you mean 300 pages), highlight your input salary. Dont give any chance to case worker to reject your case. I am not sure why you are reluctant to send all the pages.

maheshnair wrote:Hi ,

Help please ....

Now confused .

between feb 2008 to feb 2009 there are 300 statements or more .

So from each months statement i selected the statement showing the salary input of that month only .

So i have 11 statements each of which shows the transaction of the NET salary ..

So all the 11 matches the payslips of each month .

what i am saying is i did not attach the whole 300 statements but only one what is needed .

Is that fine

Say for feb 2008 i had say 22 statements .. i selected only 1page out of 22 containing the income deposited ...

similarly for march 2008 out of say say 25 i selected 1 showing salary for march and so on aqnd totally 11 statements ..

Please guide if that will be Ok .
Thinking low is crime....