ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dublicate Bank Statment - any one help ?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

fahadz1
BANNED

Dublicate Bank Statment - any one help ?

Post by fahadz1 » Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:42 am

Hi ALL

I have issues with my application. My one Bankstatement lost in post so i order new one but that comes as dublicate. So is there any problem in sending one original dublicate statment on bank paper etc.

secondly one of my payslip my boss pay me overtime which is not mentioned on payslip and i have more money debited on my account i.e salary + overtime. I will mentioned this on my covering letter.

Any budy had bad experience ?? because i am reading the forums and have found they are refusing on pity things so i have to be careful.

Any suggestion or Advice is highly apprectiate.

Regards

aspirant09

Post by aspirant09 » Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:06 am

hi....on your bank staement issue ......i beleive "duplicate" statments are fine as long as they are on Bank Staitioanry ........actually i had the same situation and my Bank told me that "duplicate" means its a second copy of the original bank statement so i guess you should be OK.

On Payslip issue i guess if you explain on the covering letter it should be OK ......will wait for someone else to comfirm on this .
Seniors, help please....
:-)

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: Dublicate Bank Statment - any one help ?

Post by ChetanOjha » Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:28 am

You have to make sure that your payslips and bank statement corroborate each other.If your payslips doesn't contain the Overtime info..try to provide any other form of evidence which can explain the difference of pay (i.e. Overtime) like letter from employers or some other source. If your employer is paying you OT he should reflect the same in some or other place.
fahadz1 wrote:Hi ALL

secondly one of my payslip my boss pay me overtime which is not mentioned on payslip and i have more money debited on my account i.e salary + overtime. I will mentioned this on my covering letter.
Regards

ashwin_srao
Newly Registered

Post by ashwin_srao » Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:44 am

I am not a senior but have through all this and I think that you can always get bank statements as long you hold an account with them and there not be any difference between the original and duplicate.

Regarding extra amount if the value is not high then no problem but if it greater than say $1000 then you will have to give a valid document explaining the source of the amount.

And yes as chetan says your bank statements and payslips should match.

inzellhsw

Post by inzellhsw » Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:52 am

Duplicate bank statements are treated as official as they are using bank paper (texts on the back, you see)

I did use duplicated statements and received the visa today. So no worries and go ahead. :)

nksg

Post by nksg » Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:59 am

Duplicate bank statements issued by Bank is fine.. but as chetanojha said if the amount in your pay slip does not match with the amount paid in the bank, its a problem....

I would not take the risk of appliyng unless i have a proper justification on the same..

can you tell if the money transfered in your bank account was single transactation or was two transactations.. i mean one for the regular salary and one for the OT.. ?

drjabberwocky23

Post by drjabberwocky23 » Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:40 pm

I can also confirm that official statements with the word "duplicate" on will be fine. All 12 of my bank statements used for proof of earnings were marked in this manner, but they were officially printed on headed paper etc. I did not need to get them stamped by HSBC.

My application was successful.

fahadz1
BANNED

Post by fahadz1 » Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:48 pm

drjabberwocky23 wrote:I can also confirm that official statements with the word "duplicate" on will be fine. All 12 of my bank statements used for proof of earnings were marked in this manner, but they were officially printed on headed paper etc. I did not need to get them stamped by HSBC.

should i need to tell them in covering letter or just attached with all other statements without mentioning ?

drjabberwocky23

Post by drjabberwocky23 » Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:16 pm

fahadz1 wrote:
drjabberwocky23 wrote:I can also confirm that official statements with the word "duplicate" on will be fine. All 12 of my bank statements used for proof of earnings were marked in this manner, but they were officially printed on headed paper etc. I did not need to get them stamped by HSBC.

should i need to tell them in covering letter or just attached with all other statements without mentioning ?
I didn't bother mentioning it in my covering letter.