ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa Big Problem help plz

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mrsi

Spouse visa Big Problem help plz

Post by mrsi » Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:52 am

Hi everyone my brother got married to a Uk citizen and he applied for a Spouse visa from pakistan 2 times .on the first try he got refused because Papers were fake . Reasons of first refusals wer
(1)u state your sponsor is an office assistant by OP Company however checks with company show that company number relates to other company that wer dissolved year ago therfor am not satisfied your documents are geniune as claimed the application has not only damaged your credibility but the application as a whole
(2)additionaly am not satisfied submitted statements issued by barcklays are genuine as they do not confirm the known formate fur they showthe branch levenshulme but checks wer make show the sort code of didsbury there for as a result of checks i am not satisfied your statments are genuine so i am not satisfied your sponsor wil maintain you inuk withour recuorse to public funds ....
These wer first refusal points my brother and we did not know his inlaws made fake documents as they said they r original and they asked us to apply again and we did apply again recently and we got the following refusals which are
(1) i am refusing you because you wer refused entry clearence for using deception by submitting false bank statments on 2008 refusal notice attached i am therefor refusing you entry clearence under paragraph320(7B)any future application wil also be automatically refused for the same reason under paragraph 320(7b) of immigration rules until 2018
Given these facts i have assesed you application under paragraph of the rules you have applied for if a decesion is made in the future to overturn this refusal decision an entry clearence office will assess your application under the relavent paragraph for the catagory of visa you have applied for I therefor refuse you application
With this refusal form they have attached some polise Case papers i do not understand them it has name of some other people aswell who claimed to be from baghdad and they wer seeking visa for uk but when interviewed they could not speak any word of arrabic and they knew german language and they found out they wer from german and in the list they write my brothers name aswell and name those paper police case 1 2 and 3 what are these papers if anybodyknows ? and what can we do now as they only gave us chance of appeal we are very upset as we didnt know that papers wer fake its ther inlaws fault and how can we prove my bro innocent thankyou everyone in anticipation

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:36 am

Sorry to inform you, but your brother hasn't got a cat in hells chance of getting a visa.

Your brothers honesty and integrity has been thrown out of the window because of not one, but a few fake documents being produced by his wife and her family in the UK.

I mean what was his wife thinking at the time. Sound to me she is not interested in your brother coming to the UK.

Your brother unfortunately got a red mark against his name now, and he will find it difficult to get a visa to any country now.

Your only hope is to wait some time and then to reapply again, making sure all your documents are 110% correct. Even then everything will be scrutinized very very carefully.

I know you probaly wont want to read this, but I am afraid this is the sad truth

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:26 pm

Echoed Batleykhan, plus it always amuses me when the refusal is backed by 'it's someone else's fault...'

ur bro made the app, he's responsible so my advise is to forget it and learn from it for if there is such a thing as a next life - he doesn't have any chance in this one...
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

mrsi

Post by mrsi » Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:16 pm

Khan did u read that bit in reasons if he apply again his application wud refuse automatically for 10 years he cant apply and you are like reapply with all new papers it wudnt sort this out until they take off the ban for 10years this is the big problem

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:31 pm

Your only hope is to wait some time and then to reapply again, making sure all your documents are 110% correct. Even then everything will be scrutinized very very carefully
Khan did u read that bit in reasons if he apply again his application wud refuse automatically for 10 years he cant apply and you are life reapply with all new papers it wudnt sort this out until they take off the ban for 10years this is the big problem
Yes I did and what I meant was that if your brother was to ever apply again (maybe in excess of 15 yrs from now)there is a very good chance that he will be carefully scutinized and still be refused.

Like the above post by Wanderer,I think he should forget about coming to the UK

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:46 pm

Out of interest where did your brother marry? In Iraq?
How did he come to know and meet his "wife"?
How much money changed hands at or before or since the marriage?

As for coming to the UK - not a hope BUT to be fair if it is not his fault he is being penilised for something he did not do. I think there is a scam going on here but would need to know the details of how they met etc to figure out if this is the case.

Ben
Diamond Member

Post by Ben » Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:09 pm

I know this thread is a little old, but..
batleykhan wrote:he will find it difficult to get a visa to any country now.
May I ask, why?
I am no longer posting publicly on this website - PM me if needed.