ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Maintenance Fund in two accounts?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mjanart1
Newly Registered

Maintenance Fund in two accounts?

Post by mjanart1 » Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:58 pm

Hi,

I am going to apply for Tier1 General extension. I maintained the funds in two accounts. (I have to show around £1866). I got minimum balance £1500 in one account and £500 in another account.

Is this acceptable?

thanks.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: Maintenance Fund in two accounts?

Post by tvn_ramesh » Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:17 pm

mjanart1 wrote:Hi,

I am going to apply for Tier1 General extension. I maintained the funds in two accounts. (I have to show around £1866). I got minimum balance £1500 in one account and £500 in another account.

Is this acceptable?

thanks.
If you are the holder of the account or even a Joint account holder of both/any of the accounts than you will not have any problem..

Just mention in the coverletter for the case worker to consider both the accounts for maintenance funds for min of 3months..

mjanart1
Newly Registered

Post by mjanart1 » Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:57 pm

Both the accounts are in my name only.

Thanks.

drjabberwocky23

Post by drjabberwocky23 » Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:10 pm

Yes, both accounts can be used if your name appears on both of them. Just make sure you explain it all in your covering letter to make sure that the case worker does not =overlook that point.