ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to apply for urgent treatment

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

noahsark
Newly Registered

How to apply for urgent treatment

Post by noahsark » Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:52 pm

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how to apply for urgent treatment? I have got a new position where the employer wants me to start ASAP. I might loss this job if it takes more than 2 weeks to process my application.

I didn't see any instructions on UKBA website that shows how to do it. Can anyone let me know?

m_kamran

Re: How to apply for urgent treatment

Post by m_kamran » Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:38 pm

Dear Kamran,

Thank you for your email.

If an applicant wishes to have their Tier 1 (General) application treated urgently, they will need to follow the instructions outlined below. Please be aware that only a limited number of circumstances will warrant urgent treatment and the submission of an urgent treatment form does not guarantee a request will be actioned.

Applicants should give the following information.

their payment reference number;
contact telephone numbers;
their reason for requiring urgent treatment;
the permission to withdraw the application (see below); and
a copy of their travel ticket as proof.

This information should be faxed to is 0114 207 2932

Importantly the request should include permission for the UKBA to withdraw the application if, exceptionally, we are unable to process the application within the timeframe requested. In the unlikely event that this is necessary, the applicant will have to apply in their country before returning to the UK. Please be aware that the fee of £750 would not be refunded.

I hope this is helpful.

Yours Sincerely,

Stephen King

Customer Service Advisor
Customer Contact Centre
North East, Yorkshire and the Humber Region
UK Border Agency
PO Box 3468
Sheffield
S3 8NU

Telephone: 0114 207 4074
Fax: 0114 207 4000