ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Qualifications evidence

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ninjathehunter
Newly Registered

Qualifications evidence

Post by ninjathehunter » Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:19 am

Hi,

I have already sent my application. However, I found that a lot of people in this forum sent two type of documents for supporting qualifications.

I only submitted original degree certificate (UK university). Is this OK? Can anyone confirm?

B+
Newly Registered

Post by B+ » Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:03 am

Hi,
Only the original degree certificate is enough as proof for Qualification, if ur degree is listed in points based calculator in http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/pointscalculator

However, if your degree is not listed in the Point based Calculator, u should submit an original letter/certificate from UK NARIC confirming the equivalency of the level of ur qualification.

I dont see any prob as u have a UK Uni degree. Go ahead and check in points calculator though.

Cheers,
B+

drjabberwocky23

Post by drjabberwocky23 » Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:59 pm

You only need to show one piece of evidence as per the guidelines. Two is not necessary.