ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent assistance required

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aarti211
Newly Registered

Urgent assistance required

Post by aarti211 » Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:54 am

Hi there,

Can somebody please help me with my query:
I have a duplicate copy of one of my salary slips on A4 size paper which has been sealed and signed not by the company for which I work but some third party company that is responsible for salary generation and distribution.

Would there be any issues if i submit it with a note in the cover letter explaining this?

Thanks,
Arti[/b]

suds19

Post by suds19 » Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:12 am

I don't think it will (or even should) work. Though many companies in Bangalore have outsourced their payroll to 3rd parties, but when it comes to attesting payslips, the employees have to get it done from their internal payroll department.
The same was my case, I downloaded my payslips from 3rd party website and then got it attested by own company payroll guys.

Let's take some other views on this.

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: Urgent assistance required

Post by ChetanOjha » Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:21 pm

I would get this stamped and signed by my company and not by the third party as you are working for the company and not third party. Authencity of such documents can be questioned and benefit of doubt for visa applications always goes in favour of Home Office(especially in the present situation).

Please note, if required, Home office has to comfirm the authenticity of your payslip with your employer and not third party consultant.

aarti211 wrote:Hi there,

Can somebody please help me with my query:
I have a duplicate copy of one of my salary slips on A4 size paper which has been sealed and signed not by the company for which I work but some third party company that is responsible for salary generation and distribution.

Would there be any issues if i submit it with a note in the cover letter explaining this?

Thanks,
Arti[/b]