ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Photogrpah of Dependant: Main Applicant's form or Dependants

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nnj10

Photogrpah of Dependant: Main Applicant's form or Dependants

Post by nnj10 » Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:11 am

Hi All,

I have a query about sending the passport size photographs for T1(G) application. I am applying for HSMP extension under T1(G) along with my 2 dependants.

1) The main applicant's form (Page 9 / B. Personal Details) says, the main applicant should attach his/her photograph along with any dependant's on that page of T1(G) application form.

2) The dependant's application form (Page 7 / B. Personal Details), says applicant (dependant) should attach his/her photograph on that page.

Any ideas, on what should be done in this case?

Thanks,
NNJ10

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: Photogrpah of Dependant: Main Applicant's form or Depend

Post by tvn_ramesh » Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:34 pm

nnj10 wrote:
1) The main applicant's form (Page 9 / B. Personal Details) says, the main applicant should attach his/her photograph along with any dependant's on that page of T1(G) application form.
Your point 1 is correct you shd put all your+dependents photos in a small envelope with your respective names written behind it as in passports and stick/pin them at the space provided..

nnj10

Post by nnj10 » Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:39 pm

tvn_ramesh wrote:
Your point 1 is correct you shd put all your+dependents photos in a small envelope with your respective names written behind it as in passports and stick/pin them at the space provided..
Do you mean, I attach photographs of all three of us in the main applicant's (my) form and not separately in each form?

pakuk
Newly Registered

Re: Photogrpah of Dependant: Main Applicant's form or Depend

Post by pakuk » Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:43 am

nnj10 wrote:Hi All,

I have a query about sending the passport size photographs for T1(G) application. I am applying for HSMP extension under T1(G) along with my 2 dependants.

2) The dependant's application form (Page 7 / B. Personal Details), says applicant (dependant) should attach his/her photograph on that page.

Any ideas, on what should be done in this case?

Thanks,
NNJ10
I was also confused about this when I applied. Considering professionalism and intelligent level of case worker, I have attached 4 photos of my dependent. 2 on my form and 2 on dependent's application form.

antony

Post by antony » Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:48 am

You should put all your photo +dependents photos in a small envelope with your respective names written behind the photo (as in passport) and stick/pin them at the space provided of the main application form.

Its not needed to keep separate photos in the dependants form, as the dependant application goes along with the main application.

Hope this helps.
If the opportunity doesn't knock, build a door.

drjabberwocky23

Post by drjabberwocky23 » Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:04 pm

nnj10 wrote:tvn_ramesh wrote:
Do you mean, I attach photographs of all three of us in the main applicant's (my) form and not separately in each form?
Exactly. Though Pakuk suggestion is quite a good one too! :D