ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can Future tenancy agreement be submitted fordependent visa?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

lata

Can Future tenancy agreement be submitted fordependent visa?

Post by lata » Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:14 pm

Hi,
I am planning to move to new house on Apr first. But I want to apply for my dependent visa now. Can I submit the future dated tenancy agreement? my utility bills and bank statement are on current address. will that be a problem?
Could any one clairify me please?

Thanks in advance,
Lata

jjkumar_73

Re: Can Future tenancy agreement be submitted fordependent v

Post by jjkumar_73 » Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:31 pm

lata wrote:Hi,
I am planning to move to new house on Apr first. But I want to apply for my dependent visa now. Can I submit the future dated tenancy agreement? my utility bills and bank statement are on current address. will that be a problem?
Could any one clairify me please?

Thanks in advance,
Lata
As far i know could be a risk, its better to send an active current tenancy agreement. 'Coz when i applied for my wife visa we also enquired in India VFS they adviced to use a active one,.... so moved into a new house earlier by 1 month before applying....

cheers,
Jay

lata

Post by lata » Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:33 pm

Hey thanks for your quick response.
current tenancy agreement is expired in Nov-08. But still we are staying in the same house. it is sharing accomdation. It is on my house mate name. I tried to extend it and include my name in it. only my name is sufficient? or Do I need to include my dependent name also? is it ok If incoude the person name who is not there at the moment? I think if my husband name is included , he also needs to pay council tax?

dima
Member of Standing

Post by dima » Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:17 am

Hi lata

Can u tell me what is council tax?
Infact, I will be moving to UK next mnth. I have my tier1 visa.

I need to know few things about tenncey agreement etc inthe UK , Can u help me in this regard...
Pls let me know, what are points I need to ask the owner , of my to be rented flat....

tx
dima

lata

Post by lata » Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:38 pm

Dima,
we need to pay council tax in UK. when we join in any house legally , landlord will our details to council. From that we have to pay tax.
At some places, lanlords only pay the tax.
You just need to see the terms and conditions in the tenancy agreement.

Anyone could clarify my queries please?

jimmymcad
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by jimmymcad » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:35 am

Hi Lata,

Are you the primary applicant, what i did in my case to bring my wife, i did a tenancy agreement in a sharing accomodation and just included my name not my wife's name.

You should also bare in mind that your accomodation should not be overcrowded. Hope this will clarify.