ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can you recommend a courier service?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

denden
Newly Registered

Can you recommend a courier service?

Post by denden » Thu Apr 07, 2005 8:36 pm

Does anyone have a courier service that they would highly recommend, especially for an international delivery?

This is to get documents back from HSMP, not to send stuff to them. Sending is usually pretty simple.

Thanks.

Globetrotter

Post by Globetrotter » Thu Apr 07, 2005 9:41 pm

Go FEDEX mate! :D

Seriously, I have never had a problem with them. They know their business inside and out... I made the mistake of trying to save some coin and sent my FLR (IED) via Royal Mail "Special Delivery" to the Home Office. My "Special" delivery is still in their system as "making its way through" even though my bank account has been credited and I have received the acknowledgement letter from them (H-O). What type of "Track and Trace" is that?

When you use FedEx, it gets scanned many times along its journey from truck to sort facility etc. They scan your pkg every day if say it is held at customs for any reason. My letters/documents have NEVER, I repeat NEVER been held at a border using FedEx. They in fact usually get PRE-CLEARED.

Anyway that's my 2 cents...

GT