ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How long to expedite a case?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ziggystar
Newly Registered

How long to expedite a case?

Post by ziggystar » Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:32 am

My husband is Iranian, I am British and we have a son. He has been here for 8 years and MP involved since Sept 08, finally home office confirmed in writing, on Feb 20th 09, that they will expedite his case and will now aim to do this 'as soon as possible'. Any ideas how long this could be and how long we should wait before asking the MP to chase it?

ziggystar
Newly Registered

Post by ziggystar » Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:36 am

By the way, he has an asylum case and is being dealt with by case resolution as a legacy case.

ziggystar
Newly Registered

Post by ziggystar » Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:51 am

I am just adding some good news, my husband's case was expedited last week..I found out by calling the case worker directly. He got ILR. Anyone who is wondering, my advice would be to try and get a dialogue with case worker as the waiting is hard.