ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Previous earning question

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

golu

Previous earning question

Post by golu » Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:57 pm

HI All,

I have a question to ask, I am going to apply for extension next month..
I am going to claim point for only last 7 of my 12 months, since i changed job in last september and it will be difficult to prove my earnings with previous employer...
1. Can I claim 7 out of 12 months if i qualify ? Will they be bothered about other months ?

2 I have lost my payslip for month of jan and my company cannot issue a duplicate, I have asked a letter from my HR which I should get all good, but if i dont get, can i just claim for 6 months, in that case it wont be consecutive 7 months ?

thanks,

Golu

jimmymcad
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by jimmymcad » Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:42 am

1. As long as you are qualifying and gaining sufficients point, showing 6 or 7 month salary is no harm. It's written in the guidance notes.

2. But i doubted if it is not consecutive and not sure about it. Alternatively, you can ask your HR for a employer salary certificate which should highlight all the Gross and net amount on the letter head.

Hope it helps

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: Previous earning question

Post by ChetanOjha » Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:46 am

golu wrote:HI All,
1. Can I claim 7 out of 12 months if i qualify ? Will they be bothered about other months ?
You can claim 7 out of 12 months salary if you score enough points.
golu wrote:HI All,
2 I have lost my payslip for month of jan and my company cannot issue a duplicate, I have asked a letter from my HR which I should get all good, but if i dont get, can i just claim for 6 months, in that case it wont be consecutive 7 months ?
Make sure the months your are claiming for, are in the last 12 months. Also explain in your cover letter that you are not claiming for the some of the months but still you have enough points.Should be fine.