ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

psw with pgd in ms level 7 and edexel awarding body

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

aliramish
Newly Registered

psw with pgd in ms level 7 and edexel awarding body

Post by aliramish » Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:43 pm

guys i thnku all in advance i need ur help. actually i m doin pgd in mangment studies level 7 and the awarding body is edexel. now i apply in oct 2009 for psw, will i get psw or not as i heard that after 31 march no psw on pgd or pgcer.
thnx once again buddies and be happy all the time

phoenix777

Re: psw with pgd in ms level 7 and edexel awarding body

Post by phoenix777 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:47 pm

aliramish wrote:guys i thnku all in advance i need ur help. actually i m doin pgd in mangment studies level 7 and the awarding body is edexel. now i apply in oct 2009 for psw, will i get psw or not as i heard that after 31 march no psw on pgd or pgcer.
  • i don't think so you will get it. coz it's mentioned clearly that post graduate certificate in education not in other field. though it is very tactical.

aliramish
Newly Registered

Post by aliramish » Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:49 pm

pls buddy give you give the link that where did u see it. i will be very thnkful to you.

Biswanath

Post by Biswanath » Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:54 pm

Sorry guys not a good news for those who are studying PGD. From 31 March 2009 no PSW on PG diploma and certificates (Only PG Certificate in education to be eligible)

Check the link and read point number '111'.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... iew=Binary

111. In the first row of Table 9 of Appendix A, for “a UK postgraduate certificate or diplomaâ€

pure_soul

Re: psw with pgd in ms level 7 and edexel awarding body

Post by pure_soul » Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:02 am

aliramish wrote:guys i thnku all in advance i need ur help. actually i m doin pgd in mangment studies level 7 and the awarding body is edexel. now i apply in oct 2009 for psw, will i get psw or not as i heard that after 31 march no psw on pgd or pgcer.
Talk to your course co-ordinator if they can put you on a master's degree soon after PGD. Normally one needs to do another 6 month semester plus a 10/20 thousand words desertation after completing PGD. Alot of colleges/listed bodies will accept you for this. And then you can get PSW/HSMP. So all is not lost yeah......Ofcourse you will have to pay more fees and will have to wait a little longer. Cheers :wink: