ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Question re. Sponsorship Undertaking form SU07/01

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

taromiew
Newly Registered

Question re. Sponsorship Undertaking form SU07/01

Post by taromiew » Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:35 pm

Hello

I plan to complete the Sponsorship Undertaking form SU07/01 but was told by my friend that my parents should fill this in as they own the property where we plan to live. Is this right?

Many thanks for your response.

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:20 am

If you are going to be the main sponsor, then you have to fill in the form with all your details, irrespective of who the house belongs to.

You then have to produce a letter from your parents to say that they own the house ( get a copy of the title deeds from the people holding your parents house title deeds, eg bank or solicitors etc,or visit land registry website, pay £3 and get a printout there and then) and that you and the person you are sponsoring can live there rent free or pay a small amount towards the bills rather than paying rent.

This should be enough.