ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

plz clarify my confusion......

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gonecrazy
Newly Registered

plz clarify my confusion......

Post by gonecrazy » Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:56 pm

hi all

i just finished my post graduate diploma in business and want to apply for psw but i heard dat this new rule isn't gonna allow us 4 dat......it only allows psw with PGD in eduction only. my problem is that i can't apply before mid april due to lack of adequate maintaince fund in the first few weeks of 3 month timeline. n now to top it all i'm gettin wrapped up wid this new rule where i can't apply psw at all from april 1.
but in the posts here somewhere, somebody had written that this new rule doesn't affect the students switching from student to psw visa from with in the country.......is this true? if yes then i can apply for psw in mid april, rite?????......plz clear out my confusion......i tried calling mr ben white but just could not get through him......m real desperate to know what's what n what can i do????.......

aspirant09

Post by aspirant09 » Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:15 am

hi....i am not sure if this rule will be applicable to you but may be u can get an answer on the PSW forum.
:-)