ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Could you please suggest solicitor in London for PSW visas

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kishorej31
Newly Registered

Could you please suggest solicitor in London for PSW visas

Post by kishorej31 » Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:53 pm

Hi,

My PSW visa was rejected and could you please suggest a solicitor in London who specifially deals with PSW visas.

You can also send message to this emai id: kishorej31@gmail.com

Thanking you..

confusedhsmp
Member of Standing

Post by confusedhsmp » Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:38 pm

what were grounds of refusal?

kishorej31
Newly Registered

Post by kishorej31 » Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:01 pm

Maintanance funds were the grounds for refusal...

Thanking you...

mta
Newly Registered

Post by mta » Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:11 pm

my friend its not a big deal to lodge an appeal. do it yourself. solicitors are only money making machines. if you really want to go for any solicitor then just avoid ukmigrate.com they are really rude and useless people.

aliramish
Newly Registered

Post by aliramish » Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:34 pm

hi kishore
hope u will be fine. first of all you should explain that why your visa has been rejected. secondly let me tell you very clearly that pls my friend dont waist you money. all these solicitors will show you green garden and at the end of the day when they take their fees and every thing. then they will tell you that your case is weak. and making different excuses.
if your case is guinen then even you dont need to hire a solicitors just appeal youself and explain it to them, but if not then dont waist your time and money. coz the world is not limited to here.
thnx and be happy all the time