ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ireland-Success Tier1

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

happyxda
Newly Registered

Ireland-Success Tier1

Post by happyxda » Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:29 pm

Hi all
i applied to Dublin british embassy on 19feb,2009 for TIER 1 and got my visa approved on 12 march,09. My application was straight forward as follows:-
1. Cover letter:- I explained what documents attached for each section, but i provided with different cover letters for each section as well.
2. Age:- Provided passport
3. Educational qualification: Supplied with original master degree from Punjab University and NARIC letter as well.
4. Earnings:- Claimed for jan 08 to dec 08, provided with pay slips, Official tax document P60, employer letter, Bank statements (Original).
5. English language:- Provided with original master degree.
6. Maintenace : supplied with 3 months bank statement(duplicate copy) signed stamped from bank.
7. Addtional document: My name on degree cert is HS whereas on passposrt is HSJ, as i changed my name in march 2006, i provided original affidavit made at that time and original Indian express newpapaer of that date.

I listed my travel date as 28 march and hence got visa starting from 28 march 09 to 28 mar2012. Many thanks to this forum which helped me a lot in gathering my documents. if anyone needs to know anything in details , please donot hesitate to contact.
Many thanks
Harpreet