ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

In case of PSW Appeal Rejection ??

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Usman.Khan
Newly Registered

In case of PSW Appeal Rejection ??

Post by Usman.Khan » Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:28 pm

Dear all.
I am waitin for the judge decision for the PSW Appeal i made few days ago. I am hopin inshallah tht i will get it in ma favor. But still for the safe side i am bit cautious tht wht happens if in case the appeal is refused. Wht are the options / Pit falls to avoid. Wil we be sent documents for re-appeal or re-consideration like we are sent for appeal with PSW refusal. Some one on forum mentioned tht we are given 5 days time to re-appeal againt the judge decision if we dont like it. But how we do it no one mentioned. Plz Reply ASAP.

gmuralik

Post by gmuralik » Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:13 pm

Hi,

please can you give me the format/template that you have sent for appeal. my case is similar to yours. it was rejected and asked me to appeal if i can

jack199
Member of Standing

Re: In case of PSW Appeal Rejection ??

Post by jack199 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:44 pm

the system is lets say you win the appeal and AIT sends the determination to both parties then HO will have 5 days to challenge the decision, and they can ony challenge it on the basis that the judge made an error in law, and then the appeal would be put forward for reconsideration in front of senior judge.

on the other hand if you lose the appeal then you can apply for reconsideration on basis that the judge made an error in law, again in 5 days then it would be put forward to senior judge for reconsideration.

if you lose the reconsideration then you have options for High court but then you would need a lawyer and it would cost you a bit.

Hope that helps