ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGEN APPLYING TODAY - Maint Funds Statement Balances. Pleas

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dfurletti
Newly Registered

URGEN APPLYING TODAY - Maint Funds Statement Balances. Pleas

Post by dfurletti » Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:56 pm

Hi all,

im submitting my application in australia TODAY and am submitting statements dated 10th December to 17th March, However, my claimed period is 16th December to the 17th of march.

As i sold some shares to meet the maintenance requirement the balance from the 10th - 14th december is well below the maintenance fund requirement and there is a big deposit on the 15th. form the 16th onwards the balance is well over the amount required.

Do you think i will run into trouble? Or it will be fine as long as i make it very clear the dates i am claiming for?

Thanks

push
United Kingdom

Re: URGEN APPLYING TODAY - Maint Funds Statement Balances. P

Post by push » Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:34 pm

dfurletti wrote:Hi all,

im submitting my application in australia TODAY and am submitting statements dated 10th December to 17th March, However, my claimed period is 16th December to the 17th of march.

As i sold some shares to meet the maintenance requirement the balance from the 10th - 14th december is well below the maintenance fund requirement and there is a big deposit on the 15th. form the 16th onwards the balance is well over the amount required.

Do you think i will run into trouble? Or it will be fine as long as i make it very clear the dates i am claiming for?

Thanks
Why dont you submit statements from 16th Dec?
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

dfurletti
Newly Registered

Re: URGEN APPLYING TODAY - Maint Funds Statement Balances. P

Post by dfurletti » Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:41 pm

push_hsmp wrote:
dfurletti wrote:Hi all,

Thanks
Why dont you submit statements from 16th Dec?
Because the bank are unable to provide statements from that date. its ridiculous i know but they cant do it! Im so stressed its not funny.

i dont know what i can do?

satish.pand

Post by satish.pand » Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:49 am

I too had the same problem. so for maintenance requirements, i got a letter from the bank statements stating that I have been maintaining balance from 01/Nov to 01/Feb. Also as an additional evidence , i attached the bank statements from 17-Oct to 01/Feb and asked them to consider 01/Nov to 01/Feb for maintenance.

Also in the cover letter I specified to consider appropriate dates.

My application is still in progress and I hope that is not an problem.

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:45 pm

satish.pand wrote:I too had the same problem. so for maintenance requirements, i got a letter from the bank statements stating that I have been maintaining balance from 01/Nov to 01/Feb. Also as an additional evidence , i attached the bank statements from 17-Oct to 01/Feb and asked them to consider 01/Nov to 01/Feb for maintenance.

Also in the cover letter I specified to consider appropriate dates.

My application is still in progress and I hope that is not an problem.
That seems reasonable
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

drjabberwocky23

Post by drjabberwocky23 » Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:49 pm

I agree with satish.pand too.

Do your statements clearly show that the relevant funds were maintained from the 16th of December onwards?