ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

invoices signed and stamped

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

overdraft
Newly Registered

invoices signed and stamped

Post by overdraft » Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:42 pm

Hi

do the invoices needs to be signed and stamped from person or company who paid the amount
help pls

muruga14
Newly Registered

Re: invoices signed and stamped

Post by muruga14 » Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:18 pm

overdraft wrote:Hi

do the invoices needs to be signed and stamped from person or company who paid the amount
help pls

in my case i just submitted the copy of the invoices, theyw ere not signed or stamped from the company who paid. make sure your invoices have all the details of the work done and company name and the amount invoiced is matching amount depostied in ur bank.

overdraft
Newly Registered

Post by overdraft » Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:44 pm

thank you very much for your help.
there is one more query if you can help as i raised invoices to two different companies so do i need to put both their contact details on the form in previous earning employer contact details section

muruga14
Newly Registered

Post by muruga14 » Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:47 pm

overdraft wrote:thank you very much for your help.
there is one more query if you can help as i raised invoices to two different companies so do i need to put both their contact details on the form in previous earning employer contact details section

enter the contact details of your Managing accountant if you are self employed and letter from the managing accountant explaining your earnings.

matsnoel
Newly Registered

Invoices

Post by matsnoel » Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:24 am

I have just made a posting on the Board (in a forum on accountant's letter) and have indicated my earnings as those coming from a part-time salaried employment with the Bank and the rest from my free-lancing IT solutions work. I wish to show the latter as my earnings from being a 'contractor'. I am hoping that this is a correct assumption and would very much appreciate your take on the same. If I do so, would I need to show invoicing? Could you please email me a copy of the invoice so as to get a fair idea of what I should be preparing for.

Will look forward to hearing from you.

Noel