ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent Tier1 Visa Processing.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rk_alay
Newly Registered

Dependent Tier1 Visa Processing.

Post by rk_alay » Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:20 am

Hi All,
Can anyone please answer my query....

I am in UK and on Work Permit (Leave to Remain) and my family on WP depedendent Visa.

I am now applying for the Tier 1 before March 31st and my family is currently on Holiday in India and will join me in UK during 1st or 2nd week of April.

My query is can I apply alone for Tier 1 now and can apply for my family immediately after I gets the Tier 1 Visa. During the Period between I apply for my Family and they gets the Visa, are they eligible to stay in UK?(until they gets the Tier1 Dependent Visa)

Regards,
Alay

nksg

Post by nksg » Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:40 am

Hi,

Looking at the post below i think you are in difficult situation...

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=33723

Yes you can apply for your family dependent T1 visa... after you get T1.

But the issue is they are out of country and from post above i can figure out, that once you move from WP to T1, your WP status will get cancelled and same applies to your family.. i.e they will not be able to return on WP dependent visa if you move to on T1.. (I might be wrong)