ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier-1 refused as bank statement is non-genuine, strange....

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

loodk

Tier-1 refused as bank statement is non-genuine, strange....

Post by loodk » Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:34 pm

My all claimed points are awarded to me as mentioned in refusal note except for Maint. funds where awarded points are zero/10
Reason being
"You have provided a bank statement that has been verified by bank staff as non-genuine, i am therefore unable to award points in this category"

Surprisingly my bank has not verified their own statement? What should i do..? Is there any higher up authority in banks who can cross verify the staement to prove its authenticity?
My refusal is under clause 320(7A), means i can provide more documents to support my view point.
any suggestions are welcome
Regards,

republique
BANNED

Re: Tier-1 refused as bank statement is non-genuine, strange

Post by republique » Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:49 pm

loodk wrote:My all claimed points are awarded to me as mentioned in refusal note except for Maint. funds where awarded points are zero/10
Reason being
"You have provided a bank statement that has been verified by bank staff as non-genuine, i am therefore unable to award points in this category"

Surprisingly my bank has not verified their own statement? What should i do..? Is there any higher up authority in banks who can cross verify the staement to prove its authenticity?
My refusal is under clause 320(7A), means i can provide more documents to support my view point.
any suggestions are welcome
Regards,
You will have to go into the bank and get someone to verify its authenticity and make that person be the person the HO calls back to very the statement.
Be very sure you provided a genuine statement.
Home office doesnt take this stuff lightly

T_mahmood
Member of Standing

Post by T_mahmood » Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:10 pm

1. I wounder if you have provided orginal statments that you receive each month? If the answer is yes, how can HO rejectes these statments?

2. If you have provided counter printed statment from a bank, then have you signed and stamped/sealed from bank officials?

3. If you have online account, then have you got a letter from the bank that you have this account and you have mantained the balance during past three months?

I think most the cases are being rejected on the grounds of maintenance funds these days..... As you have already got necessary points, I would suggest you to ask for review, alternatively reapply, if you have remain to leave intact.
Thinking low is crime....

loodk

Post by loodk » Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:53 am

@republique,
yes i've earlier met with the concerned person who maintain foreign currency account,,he knows me by name,,i've also discussed with bank manager during account opening...statement is original n genuine
@T_mehmood,
I provided original statement with stamp and signatures, that statement has not been returned to me now

Yes, i provided letter frm bank confirming the last 3 months period,,this letter has been returned
I am going for review,,,i also called today anonymously to my bank,they confirmed my account number etc,,,but what was happened in actual..who knows?
Any suggestions of how i should prove me right..?
Regards,

ssuresh83

Post by ssuresh83 » Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:42 am

Did you give savings passbook as proof . That would have given them confidence.
Suresh S

republique
BANNED

Post by republique » Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:12 am

loodk wrote:@republique,
yes i've earlier met with the concerned person who maintain foreign currency account,,he knows me by name,,i've also discussed with bank manager during account opening...statement is original n genuine
@T_mehmood,
I provided original statement with stamp and signatures, that statement has not been returned to me now

Yes, i provided letter frm bank confirming the last 3 months period,,this letter has been returned
I am going for review,,,i also called today anonymously to my bank,they confirmed my account number etc,,,but what was happened in actual..who knows?
Any suggestions of how i should prove me right..?
Regards,
find out who the ho called to verify the document and have themn explain what happened

loodk

Post by loodk » Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:36 pm

@suresh,
I provided bank statement and maint fund letter, that should have serve the purpose.
@republique,
Yea, that is the issue ...i'll visit the bank on next working day....
pl. clarify one more thing, the maint. fund letter has two diff addresses, at the top the address is of concerned branch and at the bottom it is the main head office branch,,they might have called head office branch which is in a diff city,,,,
wat is the format of maint fund letter you ppl have used..?
Regards,

republique
BANNED

Post by republique » Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:55 pm

loodk wrote:@suresh,
I provided bank statement and maint fund letter, that should have serve the purpose.
@republique,
Yea, that is the issue ...i'll visit the bank on next working day....
pl. clarify one more thing, the maint. fund letter has two diff addresses, at the top the address is of concerned branch and at the bottom it is the main head office branch,,they might have called head office branch which is in a diff city,,,,
wat is the format of maint fund letter you ppl have used..?
Regards,
That wasnt your problem so why ask for it.

loodk

Post by loodk » Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:04 pm

The reason being HO must have contacted on either of the two addresses for verification,,,,there is no address on bank statement....
i am now thinking it would've been better if head office address not be there....i.e. why i asked the kind of format u ppl have used

republique
BANNED

Post by republique » Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:03 pm

loodk wrote:The reason being HO must have contacted on either of the two addresses for verification,,,,there is no address on bank statement....
i am now thinking it would've been better if head office address not be there....i.e. why i asked the kind of format u ppl have used
And again, it doesnt matter what format was used.
You have to figure out who the HO contacted.
Stop distracting yourself with extraneous issue.

hhsmp
United Kingdom

Post by hhsmp » Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:11 pm

@ loodk,

Brother, 320 is a very alarming clause. I have contacted a few consultants and also have gone through the policy that this directs to 10 years BAN cause of fake/non-genuine documents.

Try to get this resolved as this seems to be the only option for you.

Contact your bank and discuss in detail each and every bit.

Rgds,
-hhsmp

loodk

Post by loodk » Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:45 pm

@hhsmp,
yes 320 (7A) is not a good clause,,,but i am trapped in it even i've everything genuine...i'll supply my username/password of online bank acc. also for admin review....
Due to critical nature i am planning to apply through consultant.
The difficult part is to dig out to which branch the ECO contacted..?
Regards,