ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Proof of date of birth

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Visa_Novice

Proof of date of birth

Post by Visa_Novice » Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:06 am

What sort of document is required for Date of birth proof? I do not have date of birth certificate with me and it may take more than a week to make it in India and courier it to UK which will eventualy take my time to apply before 31 March.
I have been suggested by my friend that date of birth certificate is required. As per him people get rejection because of absence of this certificate. Please let me know if somebody got rejection because of that or if somebody has got his in-country approval based on passport ?
:?

dextar

Re: Proof of date of birth

Post by dextar » Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:31 am

Have you read the form carefully? Birth certificate was required in past but not anymore. Your passport is enough. Furthermore, you will see two three options which you can use as evidence like passport and driving licence. So have a wee look on form first.

Visa_Novice wrote:What sort of document is required for Date of birth proof? I do not have date of birth certificate with me and it may take more than a week to make it in India and courier it to UK which will eventualy take my time to apply before 31 March.
I have been suggested by my friend that date of birth certificate is required. As per him people get rejection because of absence of this certificate. Please let me know if somebody got rejection because of that or if somebody has got his in-country approval based on passport ?
:?