ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Incorrect payslip...immediate help needed

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Visa_Novice

Incorrect payslip...immediate help needed

Post by Visa_Novice » Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:50 am

Hi,
I am working in UK for last 11 months. my last three payslips do not have the same amount of salary due to some incorrect calculation by my company and due to some settlements. Though my salary slip mentions the salary I am eligible for and how much has been deducted out of it but my net salary amount that I have received is very less and it is not same in all the three payslip. I am getting required points based on my total earnings till date in my salary slip.

Is it something serious I should be bothered of ? So what shall I do if it is alarming. I can not get a letter from my company which says that what is my salary ? Shall I write everything in detail about salary slips with different salary amount to avoid any rejection. If that is the case then what exactly I should write in cover letter in this regard?

Also, I was getting pay in India as well.Even though I am getting required points based on my current salary, shall I include my india earning as well to give extra cushion to my total earnings. I can get these pay slips stamped and signed from my company.

Kindly suggest.
Thanks.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: Incorrect payslip...immediate help needed

Post by tvn_ramesh » Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:55 am

Visa_Novice wrote:Hi,
I am working in UK for last 11 months. my last three payslips do not have the same amount of salary due to some incorrect calculation by my company and due to some settlements. Though my salary slip mentions the salary I am eligible for and how much has been deducted out of it but my net salary amount that I have received is very less and it is not same in all the three payslip. I am getting required points based on my total earnings till date in my salary slip.

Is it something serious I should be bothered of ? So what shall I do if it is alarming. I can not get a letter from my company which says that what is my salary ? Shall I write everything in detail about salary slips with different salary amount to avoid any rejection. If that is the case then what exactly I should write in cover letter in this regard?

Also, I was getting pay in India as well.Even though I am getting required points based on my current salary, shall I include my india earning as well to give extra cushion to my total earnings. I can get these pay slips stamped and signed from my company.

Kindly suggest.
Thanks.
Yes....

the right way to go is to get a letter from your employer clarifying the salary discrepancy for each and every month separately on that letter

also try to put the GROSS NET TAX date of money credited...

please see for fromat which i used for my application

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 256#237256

Please find the exact wordings from my employer letter with name/no's changed...

Please note that there is a salary discrepancy surrounding the income gained by Mr. XX for the month Feb 2008 between the Pay slip and that was credited in the bank, But due to unfortunate administrative error by (our 3rd party payroll agency) paid full compensation for this month £ 9999.99 instead of £ 8888.88(as shown above and in the pay slip). And as such Mr. XX has since paid back the outstanding funds of £ 1000.00 to the company by Cheque (No: 100002)

hope this helps

for the exact format of letter pls search the forum

smallick
Newly Registered

Post by smallick » Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:25 am

Just wonder, as per the rules, dont you need to provide payslips of consecutive 12 months from last 15 months?

push
United Kingdom

Re: Incorrect payslip...immediate help needed

Post by push » Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:27 pm

Visa_Novice wrote:Hi,

Kindly suggest.
Thanks.
Why cant you simply avoid providing the salary stubs and use a letter from the employer which has details of monthly gross salary, deductions and actual net salary etc instead?
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:29 pm

smallick wrote:Just wonder, as per the rules, dont you need to provide payslips of consecutive 12 months from last 15 months?
Sorry. What exactly do you mean here? One can provide 8/10/12 payslips as long as he/she has sufficient earnings in those months for meeting the points claimed.
regards,
push

smallick
Newly Registered

Post by smallick » Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:33 pm

Thanks for clarification. I was under the impression that you need to provide 12 months earnings.

Visa_Novice

Post by Visa_Novice » Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:50 pm

I am sorry but I can not get letter from my current employer. The moment they come to know about it I am fired...
Please advice what can I do as an alternative ?

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:20 pm

Visa_Novice wrote:I am sorry but I can not get letter from my current employer. The moment they come to know about it I am fired...
Well this is sort of unavoidable as the HO might in any case contact yor employer for verification purposes.
regards,
push

n2009
Newly Registered

Post by n2009 » Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:36 am

Visa_Novice wrote:I am sorry but I can not get letter from my current employer. The moment they come to know about it I am fired...
I once got an incorrenct salary slip, the mistake was not in the net amount but in a much less important detail. Even so, I asked my employer to correct it, and they sent me a new slip. I did it before I even knew I was going to apply for a visa, I just wanted the slip to be right because you never know when you'll need it. btw my corrected slip was printed on a plain A4 paper, so for the purpose of the visa application I went to my employer to have it signed and stamped.
So maybe you can simply ask your employer to correct your salary slip? You don't need to tell them exactly why, a mistake in the net amount is quite serious even without applying for a visa.