ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Does traffic offences affects your app for citizenship?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

misterindia
Newly Registered

Does traffic offences affects your app for citizenship?

Post by misterindia » Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:12 pm

Hey Guys

I am just curious to know if penalty points or traffic offences can change the outcome of your application for citizenship.

I got 2 penalty points for speeding 3 years ago which will be removed from my licence in the next couple of months and then got 2 more points just last week caught talking on the phone while driving which I am really annoyed about as I shouldn't have done that.

I can give many explanations about that as the batteryof my bluetooth was just gone and moments later that happened. I guess there is no point talking about excuses, what happened, happened, So does any of the members here have anything to say so to find out what could be the outcome or any solution?

Many Thanks

Mr India

Nehro
Ireland

Post by Nehro » Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:55 pm

You can be assured penalty points will NOT affect your citizenship application. Don't worry about that. I have a friend that even had to attend court for a traffic offence but his application was approved.

All the best of luck