ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent Work Permit

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vmalik
Newly Registered

Dependent Work Permit

Post by vmalik » Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:29 pm

My Wife is currently holding Dependent Work Permit and I am planning to switch to Tier1. I am unable to locate any UK Home office reference number on my wife passport dependent Work permit what I can mention in the Dependent Tier1 application form. Is the VAF number is right to consider here? Actually I got confused since my passport VISA has one number which itself reflects the Work Permit number and I have another part of the Work permit in paper format which indicates the Home office reference number. Actually I applied for my wife dependent work permit after I got my work permit (i.e. applications processed separately).

Another query, if I find any question in Tier1 application form which has less boxes to enter any reference number, then it is ok to take the number out of square boxes or draw few more?