ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payslips to have sign and stamp

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

anishpadela

Payslips to have sign and stamp

Post by anishpadela » Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:42 pm

Hi..

Out of 12 months payslips from my employer, 9 months payslips have sign and stamp and are printed on company letter head...but last 3 months are only printed on company letter head and does not carry sign and stamp.....Will it be OK to submit or it is MUST to have sign and stamp on paylip??? Pls advise at urgent.

mitrkk

Post by mitrkk » Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:37 pm

I would make all of them look the same ..to be on the safe side get the stamp and sign.

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: Payslips to have sign and stamp

Post by ChetanOjha » Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:53 pm

Better to get sign and stamped from your company. It will be good to have uniform across all the payslips. If your company has given your 9 stamped+signed payslips, it should be fine with remaining 3 too.
anishpadela wrote:Hi..
Out of 12 months payslips from my employer, 9 months payslips have sign and stamp and are printed on company letter head...but last 3 months are only printed on company letter head and does not carry sign and stamp.....Will it be OK to submit or it is MUST to have sign and stamp on paylip??? Pls advise at urgent.

Tier1_Bristol

Post by Tier1_Bristol » Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:58 pm

mitrkk wrote:I would make all of them look the same ..to be on the safe side get the stamp and sign.
I agree with Mitrkk. Try to get it stamped and signed so all the salary slips look same.

All the best
Gita

anishpadela

Post by anishpadela » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:42 am

Thanks folks...I got signed and stamped rest of payslips also....and submitted documents.

mitrkk

Post by mitrkk » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:20 pm

goodluck !