ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 form - should we print & send entire form (70 page

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

destiniation_london

Tier1 form - should we print & send entire form (70 page

Post by destiniation_london » Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:12 pm

I am applying for Tier-1 from in-country, can someone please let me know that should we take the printout of the whole application form (around 70 pages) or should we just send the actual form.

The actual form is somewhat around 30-40 pages and the rest of pages are just helptext with regards to filling the form..

vagabond4life

Post by vagabond4life » Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:37 pm

Do you want to be the first peson to be refused the visa because of incomplete form :lol:

just print ALL the form...........

T_mahmood
Member of Standing

Re: Tier1 form - should we print & send entire form (70

Post by T_mahmood » Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:52 pm

I did not complete all the pages of form e.g JR area is not for me, so I did not print it. Complete all the parts that are for you and that are mendatory. In the form, there are certian sections that you must print and fill it.

destiniation_london wrote:I am applying for Tier-1 from in-country, can someone please let me know that should we take the printout of the whole application form (around 70 pages) or should we just send the actual form.

The actual form is somewhat around 30-40 pages and the rest of pages are just helptext with regards to filling the form..
Thinking low is crime....

destiniation_london

Post by destiniation_london » Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:00 pm

sorry guys, i think i have been misunderstood....apologies for not putting it cleae earlier.

what i meant was, the tier1 application form is of 70 pages.... it has a lot of help text pages in the front and at the back..... i wanted to ask should i print and send them as well or should i just print the application from the pages where the actual form starts.

Hope I was clear this time...

thanks.

T_mahmood
Member of Standing

Post by T_mahmood » Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:03 pm

No, you dont need to print and send guidence/help pages at all.

destiniation_london wrote:sorry guys, i think i have been misunderstood....apologies for not putting it cleae earlier.

what i meant was, the tier1 application form is of 70 pages.... it has a lot of help text pages in the front and at the back..... i wanted to ask should i print and send them as well or should i just print the application from the pages where the actual form starts.

thanks.

destiniation_london

Post by destiniation_london » Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:16 pm

thanks a lot T_mahmood. i really appreciate that.

So, just to make it more clear for myself, the tier 1 application form can start with the section 1 payment details section (page 6 ) to Summary sheet (page 63).

Apologies, for being nuisance, but i am just a bit worried about it.

T_mahmood wrote:No, you dont need to print and send guidence/help pages at all.

destiniation_london wrote:sorry guys, i think i have been misunderstood....apologies for not putting it cleae earlier.

thanks.

Visa_Novice

Post by Visa_Novice » Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:43 pm

If I take printout of all the 70 pages and send then can it create any problem ? I would like to send all of the pages to be on safer side.

T_mahmood
Member of Standing

Post by T_mahmood » Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:17 pm

Yes, it starts from payment page till the details documents list that you are sending and declaration/signature page.

Rather mid between there are some pages which are not relevant to you, you dont need to print and send. For instance either you would be under JR or point based, so you have to type and print what is related to you. At least what I did.
Hope that makes sense.

destiniation_london wrote:thanks a lot T_mahmood. i really appreciate that.

So, just to make it more clear for myself, the tier 1 application form can start with the section 1 payment details section (page 6 ) to Summary sheet (page 63).

Apologies, for being nuisance, but i am just a bit worried about it.

T_mahmood wrote:No, you dont need to print and send guidence/help pages at all.

thanks.

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:41 pm

Visa_Novice wrote:If I take printout of all the 70 pages and send then can it create any problem ? I would like to send all of the pages to be on safer side.
No it wont.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer