ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CCL or BITE all can get the visa, appeal is a joke!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

manjit14
Newly Registered

CCL or BITE all can get the visa, appeal is a joke!!

Post by manjit14 » Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:11 am

I am convinced that Home Office simply lacks the resources to tackle the HUGE scandal of dubious student visa applications, they are COMPLETELY incapable, I had a legitimate University degree based PSW application made, everything was allright, but just in case sent my case via a solicitor, I got the PSW, no problem with that, but to be honest in my 2-3 visits to the solicitor's office, who by the way only gives sound advice and nothing else, I met so many guys with fradulent CCL and BITE degrees and majority of them got Visas, even Tier 1 (General) on the basis of further untrue payslips, employer's letters, everything. I cannot beleive the government does not know about all this!! but they simply turn a blind eye, having said that I must say all these guys are extremely HARD WORKING PEOPLE, sometimes the stories touch the heart, my advice to all BITE and CCL guys is - as long as your paperwork is perfect, you have NOTHING to worry, please don't loose heart if you get refusal, go for appeal, judges will most probably take your side (they know nothing at all about the degrees or whose project work, student assignments you show or even how 'deeply' the colleges are involved with the students), just get a good solicitor, you can even re-appeal, keep trying EVENTUALLY you will get the VISA.

tuhadda_fuffar

Re: CCL or BITE all can get the visa, appeal is a joke!!

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:28 pm

Hinamalik
Newly Registered

Post by Hinamalik » Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:42 pm

Hi just to add on, 10 of CCL appeals i have seen it my self won at the Tribunal at Hatton Cross, Surbiton and Newport. Obviously, the hearing is not a joke but if the students are fully prepared with appropriate assignments and a good barrister, i am sure you can get through this.

I have copies of determinations and the Judge have tore apart the Home Office's evidence, one judge said its a joke.. but thoese student with forthcoming hearing please do not take it lightly and prepareurself throughly.

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Post by Diokpa » Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:46 pm

manjit14 wrote:I am convinced that Home Office simply lacks the resources to tackle the HUGE scandal of dubious student visa applications, they are COMPLETELY incapable, I had a legitimate University degree based PSW application made, everything was allright, but just in case sent my case via a solicitor, I got the PSW, no problem with that, but to be honest in my 2-3 visits to the solicitor's office, who by the way only gives sound advice and nothing else, I met so many guys with fradulent CCL and BITE degrees and majority of them got Visas, even Tier 1 (General) on the basis of further untrue payslips, employer's letters, everything. I cannot beleive the government does not know about all this!! but they simply turn a blind eye, having said that I must say all these guys are extremely HARD WORKING PEOPLE, sometimes the stories touch the heart, my advice to all BITE and CCL guys is - as long as your paperwork is perfect, you have NOTHING to worry, please don't loose heart if you get refusal, go for appeal, judges will most probably take your side (they know nothing at all about the degrees or whose project work, student assignments you show or even how 'deeply' the colleges are involved with the students), just get a good solicitor, you can even re-appeal, keep trying EVENTUALLY you will get the VISA.
It's so easy to brand the appeal 'a joke' because you had a smooth ride on your visa. Am sure CCL students know not to go to court thinking they are attending a comedy night 'cos they will be the object of laughter at that stage.
We are all pencils in the hand of our creator~ Unknown

tuhadda_fuffar

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:01 pm

Hinamalik wrote:Hi just to add on, 10 of CCL appeals i have seen it my self won at the Tribunal at Hatton Cross, Surbiton and Newport. Obviously, the hearing is not a joke but if the students are fully prepared with appropriate assignments and a good barrister, i am sure you can get through this.

I have copies of determinations and the Judge have tore apart the Home Office's evidence, one judge said its a joke.. but thoese student with forthcoming hearing please do not take it lightly and prepareurself throughly.
Could you please mail me some detailed info? or the copy of the judgement?
Thanks in advance.

manjit14
Newly Registered

Not a single Genuine CCL or BITE student

Post by manjit14 » Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:27 am

Getting a CCL or BITE and that too by the hands of the Principal himself in HIS own office and he personally will update the college 'system' and there and then produce all attendance records, proof of enrollment, this is what one can get for a mere £500, I have heard it has jumped to 1000-1200, and this is in Great Britain, sometimes I feel there is MORE corruption here than in India, forget Pakistan. The police officer might not be asking for money yet, but the HOME OFFICE has no problem giving you a visa on a fake degree so that you can pay all the money you earn within your legal stay to the solicitor and the HOME OFFICE again, when up for renewal!! YES, it is a joke!!! about the legal justice system in this country. UK is in my eyes the easiest of the countries to come into perhaps in the whole world, but perhaps the hardest to integrate in... YOU will have to struggle for 10-14 yrs to get a PR, whereas a band of Afgans hijaking a plane and landing in UK will get indefinite stay within 2-3 yrs with BENEFITS, housing and a placard saying Long Live Taleban.

manjit14
Newly Registered

Dear Diopka ru serious CCL, BITE not to go to court

Post by manjit14 » Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:35 pm

I have known a guy from Edinburgh, with a fake degree, and even fake projects and coursework, whose case was rejected by HO, and then went for appeal, once in court, the stupid dumb judge accepted his documents and hang on this is the best part, he then blamed the HOME OFFICE for their 'error' in not spotting a genuine student. OPEN YOUR EYES!! all who go to court have a fair chance of winning the appeal, the HOME OFFICE IS HANDICAPPED BY SHORT STAFF (WHO I FURTHER BELIEVE LACK EVEN BASIC TRAINING IN HANDLING LEGAL PRESENTATIONS).