ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation info needed – 3 points

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

uk2009uk
Newly Registered

Naturalisation info needed – 3 points

Post by uk2009uk » Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:50 pm

What exact info I should provide on the AN from for the following points

1) Please give previous Immigration and Nationality Directorate or
Border and Immigration Agency or UK Border Agency reference numbers

-what reference number should I mention as there is nothing on indefinite stamp on passport

2) Please provide your addresses for the past five years.

-In what order shall I mention the address starting from 2009 – 2004 or starting from 2004 – 2009 .Also do I have to mention the present address again in 1.17 on form coz HO has asked present address in 1.16 - please advice.

3) On 2.2 Question of AN form total number of days absent

Here I have to mentioned total days out of UK .So i should not be counting departure and arrival in total number of day– IS THAT CORRECT.

AT LAST ANY ADVICE ON SUPPORT DIOCUMENTS OR I SHOULD ONLY PROVIDE WHAT HOME OFFICE HAS ASKED FOR…..

Mr Rusty
Diamond Member

Post by Mr Rusty » Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:33 pm

1) The reference number on any letter from IND/BIA/UKBA (commonly known as "Home Office reference number). If you came to the UK on a visa with ILR already, perhaps you don't have one.

2) Hard to imagine it matters what order you list them in, as long as it's clear

3) yes - haven't you read the guide?

The guide is quite specific as to what documents are required. Why would you supply stuff they don't ask for?