ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

photographs

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

killomachi

photographs

Post by killomachi » Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:58 pm

I've received a letter today from UKBA sheffield asking me to send two recent photos so they can continue to process my application.

please anyone with experience can tell me if it means I've been granted the PSW and they waiting for photos to process the extension on my passport?

or there is still a chance they can refuse my application?

thanks in advance

UKBAbble

Post by UKBAbble » Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:07 pm

If the original application required photos to be submitted I would think that is encouraging, because they could have refused it for lack of the required items.

killomachi

Post by killomachi » Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:25 pm

thanks for quick and positive answer, actualy i've sent two photos with my original application but they said in the letter my photos been in use since 2004 and they need two recent ones

S_hope
Newly Registered

Post by S_hope » Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:31 pm

killomachi wrote:thanks for quick and positive answer, actualy i've sent two photos with my original application but they said in the letter my photos been in use since 2004 and they need two recent ones
hi dude, I think its a good news.
1) they are atleast processing your application
2) photographs are needed for the stamping.

can you please tell me when did you apply and was it college application?
I'm waiting since OCT.

Please let me know. Good luck.

Take care