ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need assistance V V URGENT ! ! = HSMP

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

itsme
Member of Standing

Need assistance V V URGENT ! ! = HSMP

Post by itsme » Thu Apr 14, 2005 3:19 pm

Hi All,
I need a small piece of info. from HSMP gurus. I am about to apply for HSMP( in a day or two) with all proper documentation and i am sure it will be accepted Also i am applying through prestigious workpermit.com and all docs are clear.
Now i am stuck up...

I am IT professional with good and demanding skills in the UK Market.
I got a new job offer which requires travelling from my present location India to UK as part of the job and i may be staying around 1 month or more in UK.

If i leave my current job now without informing HSMP officials is it going to have any impact on my HSMPVisa ???
The issue is i CANNOT keep my new job on Hold as it is very urgent requirement.

As i will be having chance to go to UK I feel i can get a job easily.
Please advice Any info. is really helpful to me.

Rgds,
itsme

bani

Post by bani » Thu Apr 14, 2005 11:56 pm

I don't think there will be a problem in keeping the new job or leaving it when you send your HSMP application. If you want to try the new job with the possibility of staying there for >6 months, maybe it's better to postpone the HSMP submission until you decide to leave.