ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Immigration History...Urgent

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Visa_Novice

Immigration History...Urgent

Post by Visa_Novice » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:02 am

WP to tier-1 , In-country.

I am confused for what should I enter in D5 in tier-1 form ?
D5. Are either the applicant's current and/or any one of his/her previous passport(s) or travel document(s) that he/she has used to travel to, and remain in, the United Kingdom which shows his/her current leave unavailable ?
Options: Yes No

My immigration history(as per visa stamp in my passport) is as follows:

WP approval: 28/03/2008 to 31/09/2008
Extention1: 15/10/2008 to 31/12/2008
Extention2: 20/01/2009 to 31/10/2009

As per above data my visa stamp was not valid for certain duration but I have always got WP extention approval before the old WP expired. So I was always had WP approval.

Now as per above data what should be my answer to the above question ?

Senior members kindly help.

aspirant09

Post by aspirant09 » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:43 am

i was also very confused on this question when i was filling the form .....later i Decided that the answer has to be a NO as our visa's never expired while we were here in the country.
Also if u answer YES it takes u to fill all details such as "when was that" etc etc ....so i say answer it as NO.
:-)

drjabberwocky23

Post by drjabberwocky23 » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:12 am

The question asks (in a convoluted manner) whether your passport(s) that you used to originally enter the UK and/or have been stamped with all your LTE/FLR visas are available or not. To put it even more simply do you have every single visa stamp in your passport that you have ever used to enter or stay in the United Kingdom?

If the answer to the above question is yes - then you should (here's the confusing part) answer "no" for that particular question.