ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 stamped from VFS Delhi in 7 working days

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

IshaK19

Tier1 stamped from VFS Delhi in 7 working days

Post by IshaK19 » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:38 am

Dear All,

I have got my tier 1 stamped at VFS Delhi in 7 working days. I applied on 12th March and recieved my passport yesterday (23Mar). I would like to thank all the members who promptly responded to my queries. I wish all the best to all the applicants whose application are under progress or are planning to apply in future..:) I will advice submitting all the correct documents does fast track the processing.

I will also like to inform that VFS Delhi is extremely busy now. There was a huge queue of applicants when I went yesterday so its better to apply as soon as possible bcz of change of rules in next few days.

If anybody as any query I will be glad to help.

Cheers,
Isha

jerrin

Post by jerrin » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:47 am

hi isha,

What was your last status in vfs tracking page and when it got changed?

IshaK19

Post by IshaK19 » Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:08 am

jerrin wrote:hi isha,

What was your last status in vfs tracking page and when it got changed?
My last status was your passport is ready for collection. Please visit your local vfs center to collect your passport. It had got changed on 20th March (Friday) and I went to collect my passport on monday.

jerrin

Post by jerrin » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:19 am

hi isha,

have you got stamp on your payslips and bank statements. ?

I have been in UK for 6 months. I have only regular payslips that employer sent me by post. And the Lloyds TSB bank statements on their letter head. Both these docs doesnt have any stamp or signature. Will this affect my application.

My payslips look exactly same as http://www.payslipsplus.co.uk/images/Pa ... e-Plus.jpg

beatallica

Post by beatallica » Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:17 pm

Do out of UK applications get done sooner? In the UK, I haven't heard of anyone getting their visa in 7 days??

d_seng
Newly Registered

Post by d_seng » Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:25 pm

beatallica wrote:Do out of UK applications get done sooner? In the UK, I haven't heard of anyone getting their visa in 7 days??
I was in the same situation (employed in the UK on dependant visa), I did mention in my covering letter that I am employed in the UK and I only have limited number of leaves before I join back. I got my passport back in 12 days...

IshaK19

Post by IshaK19 » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:08 pm

jerrin wrote:hi isha,

have you got stamp on your payslips and bank statements. ?

I have been in UK for 6 months. I have only regular payslips that employer sent me by post. And the Lloyds TSB bank statements on their letter head. Both these docs doesnt have any stamp or signature. Will this affect my application.

My payslips look exactly same as http://www.payslipsplus.co.uk/images/Pa ... e-Plus.jpg
Hi Jerrin,

My payslips also look the same. They were original so I did not attest them. However I did take en employer letter highlighting my gross and net amounts for 8 months I worked in UK. Also, I submitted original LLyods statements which I included in the earnings section. 1 week before applying I took an online print of the same statements and got them attested from LLyods and added them in the maintainece section.

jerrin

Post by jerrin » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:12 pm

Hope it wont harm my application. I have also mentioned my UK employment details in the cover letter. And submitted P45, UK employment contract and Workpermit for that period with the application.

jerrin

Post by jerrin » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:15 pm

Hi Isha,

Did you attest the Original Lloyds TSB statement to submit it as the earnings evidence.

I submitted the same as the earnings evidence without attestation.

IshaK19

Post by IshaK19 » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:21 pm

jerrin wrote:Hi Isha,

Did you attest the Original Lloyds TSB statement to submit it as the earnings evidence.

LLyods will not attest original statements. They only attested by online statement for last 3 months which I showed as proof of maintainence.

Good luck,
Isha

maheshnair
BANNED

Post by maheshnair » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:21 pm

jerrin wrote:Hi Isha,

Dont have to attest originals .

jerrin

Post by jerrin » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:24 pm

Thanks guys.. My confidence level increased... Cheerss...

maheshnair
BANNED

visa in 7 days

Post by maheshnair » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:32 pm

jerrin wrote:Thanks guys.. My confidence level increased... Cheerss...

Visa in 7 days .
Cant believe man unless you would have bribed some Indian officer there . :lol:

Ohio_Fireblade
Newly Registered

Post by Ohio_Fireblade » Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:35 pm

Congrats man!!
Can any body make me understand where our applications goes and how it is returned back to us. Thanks.

IshaK19

Post by IshaK19 » Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:12 am

Ohio_Fireblade wrote:Congrats man!!
Can any body make me understand where our applications goes and how it is returned back to us. Thanks.
Well I had attached all the documents I ever had for the reference of the visa officer. Also when I applied VFS delhi wasnt busy. I was the only tier 1 applicant during that appointment time but when I went to collect my passport I myself met 5 tier 1 applicants there itself. So I am sure no. of applications submitted also make a difference. Good luck

IshaK19

Post by IshaK19 » Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:14 am

Ohio_Fireblade wrote:Congrats man!!
VFS Delhi staff reviews your applicationa nd fill up their checklist of what all documents u are submitting. They then give you a reference no alongwith the fees acknowledgement receipt. I subscribed forthe sms service. Once application is processed, they send an sms to collect the passport. You have to show this reference receipt and they hand over an envelope containing your passport and original documents.

I noticed 10 of my original documents are missing now and now I am following up with them for that. Good luck.

Isha

Ohio_Fireblade
Newly Registered

Post by Ohio_Fireblade » Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:41 am

Thanks Isha. And dont worry you will get your originals back safe.
Can anyone tell me where the applications are sent from VFS bangalore?
Appreciate your help.

jerrin

Post by jerrin » Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:55 am

VFS will send it to British Deputy High Commission, Chennai