ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Maintenance Funds (Tier 1 General )

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

treesaregreen
Newly Registered

Maintenance Funds (Tier 1 General )

Post by treesaregreen » Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:42 pm

Hello,

I am currently on a UK student visa. I just found out yesterday that my Tier 1 General visa was denied due to that I had not demonstrated that I at least £800 in maintenance funds. They stated the following:

• The evidence supplied does not establish that you have been in possession of these savings for the specified three month period immediately before your application

• We are also unable to accept average balance figures as demonstrated in the letter.

I supplied them with a letter from the bank which gave my balance on the day of my request along with my average balance for the 3 months prior.

My bank, CitibankUS, will only supply me a letter stating my current balance and my average balance from the last 3 months. Would it be enough proof if I combine that with electronic bank statements from the past 5 months that are stamped, signed and dated by the bank?

Thank you.

yasa
Diamond Member

Re: Maintenance Funds (Tier 1 General )

Post by yasa » Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:56 am

treesaregreen wrote:Hello,

I am currently on a UK student visa. I just found out yesterday that my Tier 1 General visa was denied due to that I had not demonstrated that I at least £800 in maintenance funds. They stated the following:

• The evidence supplied does not establish that you have been in possession of these savings for the specified three month period immediately before your application

• We are also unable to accept average balance figures as demonstrated in the letter.

I supplied them with a letter from the bank which gave my balance on the day of my request along with my average balance for the 3 months prior.

My bank, CitibankUS, will only supply me a letter stating my current balance and my average balance from the last 3 months. Would it be enough proof if I combine that with electronic bank statements from the past 5 months that are stamped, signed and dated by the bank?

Thank you.
YES if can stamped, signed and dated the bank statements then its gonna be fine...