ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 - Previous Earnings Query -- URGENT !!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shirish777
Newly Registered

Tier 1 - Previous Earnings Query -- URGENT !!!

Post by shirish777 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:02 pm

Hi Folks,

I'll be applying for Tier 1 in next week or so. As a proof of earning i'll be submitting the following:

1) Personal Bank Statements
2) Letter from Employer.

The letter clearly states my Net and Gross Salary and Dividend during the year, it also shows the details of each payment i.e Date and Amount

My query is :
1) Does a letter would also need to specify the gross and net sal / dividend for each payment and show the breakup between the sal. and dividend

2) As i am getting a dividend, is it necessary that i have to submit Document Vouchers along with a letter and bank statements, despite of the letter clearly showing the dividend details ??

Any help highly appreciated

Thanks

Shirish

shirish777
Newly Registered

Post by shirish777 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:27 am

Hello all.. can somebody plz help...

technocrat181
Newly Registered

Post by technocrat181 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:42 am

Shirish,

Not sure if one has to submit the salary breakup / components for each month...

But I'm very sure you will have to submit the Gross and Net salary / dividend for each monthly payment. This is required without fail.

Because the BHC case worker would evaluate your monthly gross component & consider each of them as valid only if;
- the corresponding net components is shown in your employer's letter &
- exactly the same (net) amount is reflecting in your bank statement.

This is how they ensure you have actually received that salary.

Thanks,
Technocrat.

shirish777
Newly Registered

Post by shirish777 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:06 am

@technocrat181

Thanks for the reply.

Actually i am mostly paid as a combination of (Net Salary + Net Dividend) and sometimes (Net Salary + Net Dividend + Expense Reimbursement)

For instance if there is an entry of £3000 in my personal bank statement then it might be the case that out of which
1500 is salary,
1000 is dividend and
500 is the company expense reimbursement,.
ofcourse this breakup will be given in the letter, but my concern is that, is it necesarry that there should be a seperate entry of each of this payment in bank statement as well viz. 1500, 1000 and 500??

also if am submitting such a letter is it necessary to send dividend vouchers as well?

shifi

Post by shifi » Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:07 am

one way of explaining this is by give the details in the covering letter.

i.e. have a table with the net salary , Net Dividend, Exp re-imburs't and net credited to bank)

so that your bank statement and the Net credited to bank tallies with each other. And exlain this in the covering letter.

shirish777 wrote:@technocrat181

Thanks for the reply.

Actually i am mostly paid as a combination of (Net Salary + Net Dividend) and sometimes (Net Salary + Net Dividend + Expense Reimbursement)

For instance if there is an entry of £3000 in my personal bank statement then it might be the case that out of which
1500 is salary,
1000 is dividend and
500 is the company expense reimbursement,.
ofcourse this breakup will be given in the letter, but my concern is that, is it necesarry that there should be a seperate entry of each of this payment in bank statement as well viz. 1500, 1000 and 500??

also if am submitting such a letter is it necessary to send dividend vouchers as well?

shirish777
Newly Registered

Post by shirish777 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:35 am

Thanks shifi.

Although a letter from employer will explain everything, i will put this in a covering letter as well.

but, will letter from employer would suffice ?? or do i need to send dividend vouchers as well, since Bank Statement + employer letter already count as 2 seperate source of evidence.

shifi

Post by shifi » Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:48 am

shirish777 wrote:Thanks shifi.

Although a letter from employer will explain everything, i will put this in a covering letter as well.

but, will letter from employer would suffice ?? or do i need to send dividend vouchers as well, since Bank Statement + employer letter already count as 2 seperate source of evidence.
As per guideline above 2 is sufficient. But if you have all the divided Vouchers, don't see any harm in attaching them as additional proof. That is assuming they are tallying perfectly with the letter from employer. If there are any ( even small) discrepancy, would advice not to include them. This is my personal view and is not backed by any facts.

shirish777
Newly Registered

Post by shirish777 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:14 pm

Thanks again..

doubts are clear now.. :)

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:14 pm

shirish777 wrote:Thanks again..

doubts are clear now.. :)
I think you are applying for Tier-1 General. In that case the reimbursement of expenses can not be counted towards your gross salary. It is therefore necessary for these to be stated in the letter from the employer.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer