ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

query please

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shraddha1412
Newly Registered

query please

Post by shraddha1412 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:07 pm

hello,

I have one query. I have completed my masters degree and my results will be declared unofficially in 2nd week of April. My student visa expires on 30th April. In this case, our course coordinator said to provide us letter on university letter head for psw Visa application. Will this letter valid for application? if yes, then what is the format?

Thank you,

Shraddha S.

cheryl99

Post by cheryl99 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:15 pm

Hi,

If you check the policy guidance, on the UKBA website it gives you what you need to say on the letter,

Your name,
Your course title
start date
end date,
award date
that the institution is a recognised body
that the certificate will be issued
signed and stamped by the university
on letterheaded paper.

make sure you cross-check with the guidance.

yasa
Diamond Member

Re: query please

Post by yasa » Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:03 pm

shraddha1412 wrote:hello,

I have one query. I have completed my masters degree and my results will be declared unofficially in 2nd week of April. My student visa expires on 30th April. In this case, our course coordinator said to provide us letter on university letter head for psw Visa application. Will this letter valid for application? if yes, then what is the format?

Thank you,

Shraddha S.
cheryl99 is correct take a printout of this guideline and show it to the university as u need everything in your letter..... So be carefull and take some time to prepare your case....

Define everything in cover letter aswell...

Dont leave any space for case worker to overlook any information...

be really careful with your maintenance funds....