ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal dismissed help

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

fazal

Appeal dismissed help

Post by fazal » Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:41 pm

Judge refused my appeal ....Background .... I submitted my application for psw on 1 of october 2008 i received my application back on 28thof oct they said that application section is incomplete so you have to complete it and send it back so i sent it back then they again send me so in the end the application for psw was submitted on 11 of nov ...the judge says that i am dismissing the appeal on grounds of maintainace of funds but i say that i made the application on ist of oct so my application should be considered from that date but the judge says i will consider it from nov 11 so this is the issue my bank statement was till 1 of oct 2008 ..help

heman

Post by heman » Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:14 am

i have the same kind of problem.
tell me the submission date which is written on the top of the refusal letter
what date it says?????

fazal

Post by fazal » Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:51 am

well the submission date is 11 nov 2008

yasa
Diamond Member

Re: Appeal dismissed help

Post by yasa » Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:56 pm

fazal wrote:Judge refused my appeal ....Background .... I submitted my application for psw on 1 of october 2008 i received my application back on 28thof oct they said that application section is incomplete so you have to complete it and send it back so i sent it back then they again send me so in the end the application for psw was submitted on 11 of nov ...the judge says that i am dismissing the appeal on grounds of maintainace of funds but i say that i made the application on ist of oct so my application should be considered from that date but the judge says i will consider it from nov 11 so this is the issue my bank statement was till 1 of oct 2008 ..help
was it refused initially on maintenance grounds.... because to be on the safe side u should maintain 800 in your account until your application gets approval... have u hired a lawyer for your appeal or not...??

fazal

Post by fazal » Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:20 pm

well intially it was ccl case as you know all abt it but later its now about maintainace of funds so i have a solicitor aswell so lets see how it goes my initial aplication was made in oct but they are considering it from nov not oct because they say that the final submission of the application was in nov 11 so thats a fuss

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:56 pm

fazal wrote:well intially it was ccl case as you know all abt it but later its now about maintainace of funds so i have a solicitor aswell so lets see how it goes my initial aplication was made in oct but they are considering it from nov not oct because they say that the final submission of the application was in nov 11 so thats a fuss
dont drop your money from your accout and go for it...