ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Fund Maintanance at alltimes ??

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pra_S
Newly Registered

Fund Maintanance at alltimes ??

Post by pra_S » Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:29 am

Hi Seniors,

I am so sorry to ask this question,
I am on WP. My current visa is running out in June 09, my employer had agreed to renew my visa under the new rules. Please let me know whether the bank balance should be not less than 1400 pounds at all times?, Will they refuse if the balance has been gone down to below 1400 pounds once or twice for the whole period of 3 months??

Please help me to find an answer...

Thank you

pra_S
Newly Registered

I got 1200 pounds at once in the statement

Post by pra_S » Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:10 am

Hi,

I think my question is not clear, my balance in the statements are ok, but in a statement at once the value had down to 1200.00 GBP. Is it okay or not? Please let me know

anandsun

Post by anandsun » Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:06 pm

Hi,
I am assuming you are referring to the Tier 1(G) application.
I am not sure about the figure of £1400 - I thought for Tier 1(G) it was £800, but maybe you are considering your family.

Well, the short answer to your question is YES. If you are applying for Tier 1(G) as an individual, your balance should NEVER go below the £800 mark over the last 3 months immediately before you apply. If it has, then I suggest you show balance from a savings account which has the remaining funds over that period?

Hope this helps.

Cheers
--A

pra_S
Newly Registered

Post by pra_S » Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:31 am

anandsun wrote:Hi,
I am assuming you are referring to the Tier 1(G) application.
I am not sure about the figure of £1400 - I thought for Tier 1(G) it was £800, but maybe you are considering your family.

Well, the short answer to your question is YES. If you are applying for Tier 1(G) as an individual, your balance should NEVER go below the £800 mark over the last 3 months immediately before you apply. If it has, then I suggest you show balance from a savings account which has the remaining funds over that period?

Hope this helps.

Cheers
--A
Thank you for your comment anandsun, gr8

adboy
Newly Registered

Post by adboy » Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:55 pm

Pls could some one verify since when this has been in effect? i am not aware your balance should be above the min of £800 3 months prioir to your application.

many thanks

anandsun

Post by anandsun » Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:06 pm

Hi adboy,
If you read the policy guidance on maintenance funds for Tier 1(G) on the UKBA website, you will find this information.

Cheers,
A

adboy
Newly Registered

Post by adboy » Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:53 pm

thanks for your reply. though i am looking for the guidance notes for specific dates i.e. nov 2008 version, I have seen the mar 31st one, would like to make reference to the older one

abeera21
Newly Registered

dependants

Post by abeera21 » Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:35 am

hi,i m on hsmp.Now i planning to apply for my dependants.i have 2 dependants.I have 5100 pounds in my joint forieng exchange account.Can i show this.