ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Early hsmp extension (applied 7 months early) approved!!!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dharam
Newly Registered

Early hsmp extension (applied 7 months early) approved!!!!

Post by dharam » Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:19 pm

Guys,

Just to let u all know that my HSMP extension has been approved.Applied 7 months early due to being made redunant at work.Original visa expiry date september 09.....applied on 9th february......passport stamped till sep 2012.

Submitted all docs asusual with the notice of redundancy from employer....

supercreature

Post by supercreature » Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:29 pm

I wonder the same could be done for ILR .... I know in exceptional circumstances the extension application can be approved. Did you apply under JR ruling? I think its more easy to do what you did under JR Ruling where you dont have to get yourself re-evaluated.

republique
BANNED

Post by republique » Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:36 pm

supercreature wrote:I wonder the same could be done for ILR .... I know in exceptional circumstances the extension application can be approved. Did you apply under JR ruling? I think its more easy to do what you did under JR Ruling where you dont have to get yourself re-evaluated.
I find it highly unlikely that you can apply early for ILR
there is a residential requirement, it is not simply an extension of the current leave

dharam
Newly Registered

Post by dharam » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:00 pm

supercreature wrote:I wonder the same could be done for ILR .... I know in exceptional circumstances the extension application can be approved. Did you apply under JR ruling? I think its more easy to do what you did under JR Ruling where you dont have to get yourself re-evaluated.
Hi mine was a non JR case.....

tipu20

Post by tipu20 » Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:11 pm

congratulations, Can you share if you had to give any valid reason ? if yes it was companies not offering contract/job due to less visa ?

Also you got the visa from the date the application was processed or from the expiry of your current visa ? looking from your post looks like you got the visa from expiry of your current leave to remain in UK.

Congratulations

regards,
Tipu