ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Initial rejection

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Sisil
Newly Registered

Initial rejection

Post by Sisil » Mon Apr 18, 2005 11:36 am

Hi all, I am so sorry to say that today I have recived my documents with decision rejected.
They gave me only 40 points, 0 for my partner, 25 for work experience & 15 for my Master Degree. That's life, but I will not give up.
I am going to contest. That's why here with all your help I want to put a begining of list of people that were initialy rejected and after that approved. Please put some breaf information about the points they give you and after that what did you do & how many points they gave you on the 2, 3 decision.
Best Regards
Sisil

sunny158

how many points did u claim and why did they reject?

Post by sunny158 » Mon Apr 18, 2005 11:54 am

can you tell us how many points u claimed and why they rejected?so we can help.

Sisil
Newly Registered

Post by Sisil » Mon Apr 18, 2005 12:21 pm

I have climbed 35 for work experience, 10 for partner, 25 for education.
They gave me 25 for work experience (they are saying that my position was not senior); 15 for education (they are saying that my Master degree is equal to their Bc); and 0 points for partner(not enough evidence)

f2k
Diamond Member

Post by f2k » Mon Apr 18, 2005 1:55 pm

Sorry to hear bout your rejection, but i have to say i dont see how giving details of cases they have reviewed and changed their minds will help your case. What you should be doing is telling the forum in more detail, details about your case and i am sure guys here will more than happy to advise you.
1) Education - where did you get your Masters from (country) and did you get NARIC recognition
2) Experience - you could give us more detail about the reference letter and i am sure guys here will pick up whether enough was said to show your experience at senior level
3) Spouse - how long have you been LIVING with your spouse and what did you submit as evidence (what documents, how many and what was the duration)

providing more infor here will definitely help when it comes to you deciding whether your chances of success in a reviewal are great or low

f2k
Diamond Member

Post by f2k » Mon Apr 18, 2005 1:57 pm

another thing your Husband had also applied, did they finally acknowledge reciept of his documents and have they passed a decision on that case yet

Sisil
Newly Registered

Post by Sisil » Fri Apr 22, 2005 7:01 am

Do I have to post all my documents again with the letter that I am complaining and I want reconsideration of my application. At this moment I am not going to add any additional documents, I think that I have enough evidence for the partnership and the senior for two years.
It is just a matter of reconsideration.
By the way the letter from them was signed by somebody, is this my caseworker? Who is going to reconsider my application, Is it this caseworker or somebody else?