ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

appeal form sent in; no solicitor to back up?

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

knee_hit
Newly Registered

appeal form sent in; no solicitor to back up?

Post by knee_hit » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:57 pm

Hi Friends

I finally sent in the appeal form application today; did not hire a solicitor. So is there anything left for me to do now? Will I get a hearing?

Is it possible to geat a straight no?

My deadline was 31-03-09. But I sent it today 30-03-9. I used speacial delivery. So, what happens if it gets lost or does not reach Asylum tribunal on time? Will I loose the case?

Thank you everyone. This kind of help is invaluable. Even more for someone without a solicitor.

Best wishes

cheryl99

Re: appeal form sent in; no solicitor to back up?

Post by cheryl99 » Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:02 pm

Did you make a copy of the appeal form for your records? If you did you can fax it over to them, if you are worried it will get lost. But I dont think it will, because it is recorded for it will be easier to track. Just make sure you keep the special delivery receipt, and if you want, fax over a copy to them.

Otherwise, sit tight, and wait for a response from the AIT.

knee_hit wrote:Hi Friends

I finally sent in the appeal form application today; did not hire a solicitor. So is there anything left for me to do now? Will I get a hearing?

Is it possible to geat a straight no?

My deadline was 31-03-09. But I sent it today 30-03-9. I used speacial delivery. So, what happens if it gets lost or does not reach Asylum tribunal on time? Will I loose the case?

Thank you everyone. This kind of help is invaluable. Even more for someone without a solicitor.

Best wishes